I think this vidio is good because it shows what you would do in a spanih restraunt, i think it is clear and you can understand what the people are saying, also i think they use the props well and it adds affect to it.I think to improve it they could be more fluent.
The accent used from Christian was great and he made his voice clear. Also the waiter (Dean) spoke well but could have made his voice clearer - louder. What would have been better would be if the person on the right spoke!
I think the performance was good. You could understand what it was about and what they have been learning in Spanish. However it could be a little bit clearer!
I think this video is useful for young teenagers to understand how to ask for what you would like to order or what you would like to drink etc. It also has a sense a humour which creates more of a happy, lively thoughy to the spanish language.
This was very entertaining but could of been clearer for the viewers to understand, by speaking louder. All of them used a wide use of vocabulary, and they made it feel like it was based it a spanish restuarant.
12 comments:
this was great
this was great
I think this vidio is good because it shows what you would do in a spanih restraunt, i think it is clear and you can understand what the people are saying, also i think they use the props well and it adds affect to it.I think to improve it they could be more fluent.
Overall i think it is very good.
The accent used from Christian was great and he made his voice clear. Also the waiter (Dean) spoke well but could have made his voice clearer - louder. What would have been better would be if the person on the right spoke!
Very good because it's clear and Kristian's voice was pretty funny too.
Me gusta :)
Muy buen afro, pero no puedo decir que hay debajo...
¡FuĂ© guay!
This is a good role play - because it covers what they have been learning in Spanish and what they know - It could be clearer
I think the performance was good. You could understand what it was about and what they have been learning in Spanish. However it could be a little bit clearer!
I think this video is useful for young teenagers to understand how to ask for what you would like to order or what you would like to drink etc. It also has a sense a humour which creates more of a happy, lively thoughy to the spanish language.
this is a good role play because they can speak using connective words and read aloud in spanish.
by bonnie:)
This was very entertaining but could of been clearer for the viewers to understand, by speaking louder. All of them used a wide use of vocabulary, and they made it feel like it was based it a spanish restuarant.
Post a Comment